Wednesday 27 May 2015

Anxious

I am getting rather anxious about the group. I do hope it is not going to fall by the wayside. I so enjoy having the monthly challenge though I have missed a few of them.
Would we be more productive if it were a new challenge every 2 months, or reverting back to the original way when we took turns to come up with the word or words for our challenge.
I would hate to think we would cease as I find it stimulating having such miscellaneous ideas to work on. The 12 inch format is such a convenient size for sampling and working on.
I will be interested in your thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. I am in complete agreement with you, Irene. I, too, have enjoyed the challenges and especially the lovely feedback I have had. This does wonders for my confidence. I was wondering if a message could be put on the CQ website with the aim of attracting new members. Perhaps a choice of 2 possible subjects every 2 months would be a good compromise. You could do both if you want. I, too, do now wish to see the demise of the group.

    ReplyDelete