Tuesday 11 September 2012

Pesky numbers and letters

I do not understand why sometimes I have to go through trying to decipher numbers and letters when I wish to post a comment. Much to my surprise I was able to add comments to pieces this morning without the pesky scribbles. I assume it is to do with whether I am logged in but I am always unsure as to whether I am or not as I have to log into various email address because I sort emails for a number of organisations that I am involved in. I always know when I am signed into any of them.

The previous time I tried to post a comment here I think I had about 7 trials of reading the scribbles before I was successful. The more frustrated I got the more I felt I would persevere until I read them correctly. You can imagine my surprise when they went up straight away.

I am looking forward to seeing all the new pieces yet to be posted.
Irene MacWilliam enjoying a sunny day in Northern Ireland with buzzards mewing outside the house.

2 comments:

  1. I can't explain why this happened. From today on I removed the word verification from this blog. If spamming becomes an issue, I can always reinstall it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I agree!! I hate those pesky thingies. Hope Wil removing the verification will help. I'm about to find out!!

    ReplyDelete